Q CREDIT IS PROVIDING YOU THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN A MANNER CONSISTENT WITH PRINCIPLES UNDER UNITED STATES FEDERAL LAW.
- Social Security Number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
- Call (866) 288-9653
Log in to your account at
and click on the
"change account preferences" link; or
- Contact us via e-mail: support@QCredit.com
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information as soon as the same day that you apply for a loan. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards (i.e., computer virus protection software, firewalls, 128-bit Secure Socket Layer). Only authorized employees have access.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information
- Provide employment information
- Provide account information
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
Financial and nonfinancial companies related by common ownership or control.
- Q Credit has no affiliates.
Financial and nonfinancial companies not related by common ownership or control.
- Non-affiliates we share with can include direct marketing companies for application resell, direct mail and other purposes.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial institutions, credit card companies, partners that promote our products, pre-paid debit card providers and other lending companies.
As part of our credit underwriting and information collection process, we will consider bank account information provided by you and we may detect additional bank accounts under your ownership. We also may collect and consider information about you from non-credit reporting agency data providers, including, for example, information about your location and the location of your mobile devices, and publicly available information about you.
Updating your information: If you need to update the personal information you have given us, log in to your account at QCredit.com and click on the "Update my information" link or call (866) 288-9653 to speak to an account representative.